Our X-Training Bootcamp class has been immensely popular and is an amazing way to get functionally fit!
You’ll see a lot of similarities between these classes and our CrossFit Training Program, namely:
- An all around, full-body, functional fitness training program.
- Elements of strength training, aerobic conditioning, balance and coordination, core development, and overall physical well-being.
- A fun and dynamic group environment with classes led by a certified professional coach.
- A great sweat!
But, with a few key differences, including:
- Generally lighter weights and less technical movements
- More of an emphasis on metabolic conditioning (the cardio elements) and circuit training
If you think the CrossFit programs might be too intense, or would prefer to stick to lighter weights and higher repetition movements, this is a great way to get started!
You can always use this class as a compliment to the CrossFit program as well, which many of our members do. Some do both in one day!
To try one of our X-Training Bootcamp classes, simply give us a call or send us an email and we’d be happy to have you in!
Alternatively, you can also book one of our Complimentary Private Intro Sessions, and we can help explain which program might be the best fit for you.