• (905) 889-2000
  • 93 Green Lane Markham, ON L3T 6K6

CFSG Nutrition Coaching

CrossFit Solid Ground has developed a full suite of nutrition coaching programs and packages to help you reach your health, fitness, and performance goals!   Our in-house Naturopath, Dr. Julia Gonen, N.D., is here to support you...

Why Nutrition Coaching? 

Whether your goals are to lose weight (fat), gain muscle, improve performance, or all of the above, your nutrition and lifestyle choices play a critical role.  There is a TONNE of information out there in the nutrition world, but for most of us when it comes time to make our choices, we're just not clear on what will move us toward our goals.  Or, even if we do know what will help us achieve what we've set out to achieve, we make excuses and make decisions that stop us from achieving them.

Our nutrition coaching programs are designed to educate, inspire, and support you at any level of your health and fitness journey.  

If you want to better understand what you should be eating to lose weight, or how lifestyle choices are affecting your energy levels, your recovery from training, or your performance, or if you need someone to hold your feet to the fire and help you make better choices - these programs are for you!

We have a number of different options to chose from, depending on what level of support you want or need.  If you're interested in an initial consultation, please submit the form below.  We will get back to you with exact information on pricing, package options, and some possible appointment slots.

Benefits Include:

  • Fat loss, muscle building
  • Improved performance
  • Improve recovery from training (less soreness)
  • Reduced inflammation (MANY health benefits!)
  • Higher energy levels throughout the day
  • Emotional resilience and lowered stress
  • Improved quality of sleep
  • And many more...!

Want some more information?  Simply fill out the form below and someone from our team will get back to you with answers to your questions including pricing, package options, and appointment opportunities.  We look forward to hearing from you!

Some of Our Areas of Expertise...

Nutrition For Weight Loss

If your goal is to make both fast and lasting changes to your body composition (ie. lose weight (fat) and build lean muscle), nutrition coaching can have a massive impact.  Not many people know that when it comes to weight loss (or changing body composition), exercise is often only ~20% of the solution. The other 80% comes from your diet and lifestyle.

With a personalized Naturopathic approach we can work together building a long-term strategy for you to reach your goals. In addition to diet and exercise we will look at all aspects of your individual metabolism including hormonal health, medications that may impede your goals, improper digestion, stress, sleep, how family history and genes play a role in your current state, environmental exposures, and food allergies and sensitivities. A long-term, sustainable weight loss plan addresses all of these aspects.

A combination of body composition measurements, a comprehensive health assessment and diagnostic lab testing are used to determine each individual’s nutritional prescription.  


Athletic Performance Optimization

Ready to take your performance to the next level?  Using the right combination of appropriate lab tests, food allergy/sensitivity testing, nutritional counseling, and the use of high quality professional supplements, we will help optimize your body to perform like never before.


Stress Management & Energy

Stressed?  Sleep issues?  Digestive issues?  Providing our bodies with proper nutrition, herbs and acupuncture will assist your body to handle stress more effectively. This will allow you to have more energy, feel balanced and improve clarity and focus in your daily activities, optimizing your overall health.

 

Ready to take your health and fitness to the next level?  Your best life is waiting...